- Here at Helm and Home, we firmly believe that a fireplace is a focal point of your home. It is guaranteed to draw the eye of all of your guests when they enter the room. Therefore, it is very important to have a fireplace mantel that compliments your home.
- Nowadays, apartments seem to be shrinking, and finding storage space has become quite a challenge. Fewer spaces have built-in bookshelves or even have windowsills to put your plants. An easy way to add some extra storage space and help you get the most out of your limited apartment size is to add a floating shelf or two.
With summer just around the corner, it’s time to switch up the look of your mantel shelf. Yes, you heard us right; you should be changing the look of your mantel with the changing of the seasons.
- There is no doubt that the fireplace is truly a focal point of any home. It is a place where friends and family gather, and it deserves to be highlighted. One way to enhance the look and feel of your fireplace is to add a floating mantel to the space.
- Pairing a fireplace with a reclaimed wood mantel can look stunning, but making sure it’s a safe addition to your home is equally as important. While our products are guaranteed to be safe and sturdy, it’s always smart to review some tips to keep your home safe.
- If you are looking for inspiration on how to beautify your home, we have some suggestions on simple steps to take that will make a huge difference. The first step is to add one of our wood mantels to your fireplace. After that, there is a world of possibilities to decorate the space.