Hand crafted from beautiful rustic pine these wall mounted shelves are the perfect addition to any space, big or small.
Enjoy the look and feel of a rustic barn beam.
When your shelf bracket is installed to studs, your shelf can support up to 40lbs.
This price is per shelf and includes the mounting bracket, mounting screws and instructions.
1st picture is finished in Early American
2nd picture is finished in Weathered Brown
3rd picture is finished in Early American
4th picture is finished in Walnut
5th picture is finished in Early American
6th picture is finished in Golden Oak
7th picture is finished in Stormy Gray
8th picture is finished in Early American
Regular - Width 4", 6” or 8" x Height 3" x Length 24", 30", 36", 42", 48", 54", 60", 66", 72", 78"' 84".
10? Click here to view our 10" deep floating shelves.
Please contact us for custom sizing.
Details You'll Love
- Easy to follow instructions for the included adjustable brackets.
- Made from beautiful rough sawn pine and Eco friendly finishes.
- We take great pride in everything we make. If you ever need anything, just contact us.
- Made in the USA.
View the easy to follow installation instructions here.
We ship all orders UPS ground (no signature required). Transit time is between 1-7 days depending on your distance from Connecticut. We cannot be responsible for delays caused by factors such as holidays, weather or carrier disruption. ➳We are not responsible for lost/damage items, however we will work with each customer on a case by case basis to ensure each customer is 100% satisfied. ➳Please do not use a PO Box as your shipping address. UPS does not allow shipments to PO Boxes, for this reason we ask that you use a home/business address. ➳We accept orders from all 50 states, US territories, and APO's. However, we do ask if your shipping address is Alaska, Hawaii, any US territory, or an APO you contact us to calculate custom shipping prices.
Use and Care
Avoid using harsh commercial cleaners on your furniture. We suggest dusting with a feather duster or a vacuum with a brush attachment. A solution of warm water and mild detergent is good for removing stubborn marks.
- Always protect surfaces from heat and water by using coasters and place mats.
- Wipe away liquid spills immediately with a soft cloth. Water may cause white spots if allowed to sit on the finish.
- Never slide or drag objects across your wood furniture.
- Protect the top from sharp objects such as pens, knives, belt buckles etc.
Explore the rest of our Shelving.
Click on this Link to view the rest of our shelving